Monday, September 23, 2013

Some Indy Party Sneak Peeks!


The cutest "Raider" I know!
He told me to call him Dr. Burns or Indiana Wyatt all day.
When I kissed him goodnight he said,
"You can call me Munchie again now, Mom."






So...for those of you dyyyyying to make your own pinata??? Let me suggest you start more than 24 hours in advance of when you want to crack that thing open. Unless you too have a SAINT of a Papa who is willing to sit on his bum for hours on end and use Grammie's $100 hair dryer to speed up the process!!

Yesterday was a blast. Fun was had by all. Munch said it was the "Best party ever!" and I even impressed myself with how well the cake turned out. Wyatt's cakes always seem to be the most ambitious of my attempts (remember THIS ONE and THIS ONE and THIS ONE?!) This year was no exception, maybe my most ambitious, but it all came together. I was selfish and cut from the back because I couldn't bear to wreck it only 15 minutes after getting it all assembled!

Full party post coming later this week. I had a lot of fun planning and creating this party. I couldn't have done it without my fabulous MOM! Put the two of us together and we are a creative force to be reckoned with...(or backed away from!)Special props also to my sweet husband, who raided (pun intended) his Biology classroom for many of the props! The real skeleton, alligator, piranha, bearded dragon, various skulls and REAL LIVE BOA CONSTRICTOR made the party.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...