Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (on Tuesday!)

This glorious {teasing} SUMMER weather, smack dab in the middle of  what should be "June Gloom"
Well, all it makes me want to do is...
blow bubbles,
eat salads,
bbq,
and drink citrusy cocktails.

I've been a bit obsessed with lemons lately.
For the past month, I've been trying to figure out the right concoction to make our two trees flourish.
I think I am almost there!

For dinner, I made lemon spaghetti (with my own creamy twist.)
Hello. I could have eaten the whole batch.

For Julie's Craft Night for Anika, I made Lemon Blackberry Cheesecakes.
Hello. I think I did eat the whole batch.


ONE * TWO * THREE * FOUR * FIVE * SIX * SEVEN * EIGHT

OTHER than lemons...this week we will be eating:

Monday - Lemon spaghetti and tomato parmesan toast
Tuesday - Chicken club salad with buttermilk biscuits
Wednesday - Build your own pizzas with romaine salad
Thursday - BBQ chicken wraps with fresh pineapple
Friday - Garlic lemon chicken with mashed yukon potatoes and corn on the cob
Saturday - Japan Little Passport dinner
Sunday - Elliott's First Birthday and NH Surf Banquet!

What is your favorite Lemon recipe?
Lemonade Cake and Meyer Lemon Sweet Rolls top my list of things to make right now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...