Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Don't Let This Happen To You!

Does sibling teasing ever cease? My 29 year old brother sent me the following video yesterday. (CLICK LINK BELOW) I have to admit, it made me laugh. And I wouldn't be surprised if he sent a similar one to our sister Katherine. It's no secret we hope to BARACK the vote next Tuesday. Regardless of who or what you are going to vote for - please get out there and do it. Don't let this happen to you!


In closing:
If you are not sure where you are supposed to go to Vote on Tuesday, visit www.voteforchange.com to find out!
Love You, Andy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

luv u too myba!

I never thought I would hear Bill O'Reilly call you a patriot.

Ha!

Keep on the lookout for my next OBAMA email, the boys like it better than the girls though...

Joanna said...

Thank you, whoever you were, for not rocking that vote.

;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...