Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Munchie Movie Marathon

Last night after dinner I was able to capture some of Wyatt's (aka "Munchie") latest tricks on video.

I don't know how this one got started - I'm afraid his little head is going to blow right off. Watch how the color changes in his face! Watch Megan too - she loves to egg him on.


We play this game at least 10 times a day.


My personal favorite.


Our little Zac impersonator on the girls' High School Musical dance mat.



This one was actually taken back in June, when the computer curse had occurred, so it never got posted. But I thought it apropos to add it to today - especially since he's wearing the same shirt as last night! Isn't he such a good signer? Even back at 9 months old. My little genius.


Now if those don't brighten your Tuesday, I am afraid nothing will.

3 comments:

LauraC said...

OMG, that first trick... Nate did the same thing. And he still does the same thing now, in fact he was doing it at breakfast!

Cute videos!

Love said...

my girls are CRACKING up at that first one. =)

Joanna said...

So cute. I enjoyed those!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...