Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pure Joy

The final edited images from our session with Tonya Joy came in the mail yesterday. Bless her heart! She was so patient with me and my busy self - taking months to make my final choices. I couldn't be happier with the end result. She captured our children so beautifully. And the ones of our 4 generations turned out great too! Here are a few for you to enjoy.




I am saving some of my most favorites of the kids...I think we will use them for our Christmas card. The only one who's changed is Wyatt - and even then it's just a couple more teeth and a little more hair. The images are just too perfect not to share with everyone we know!

Tonya has decided to put her professional camera up on the shelf for a few months as she grows her fourth precious little one. I admire a woman who knows her limits and is proud of her priorities. Her 3 girlie girls are so lucky to have such a talented mother who puts them first and makes them her greatest passion. I am lucky to have been blessed with her gift of photography while she was working! Hopefully this new little one on the way will be a saint and she'll be back behind the lens soon! Till then - you can still enjoy her photography, talent, and beautiful children here! Thank You Tonya Joy - I love, love, love what you have given me.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I am rendered even more humbled by your sweet words...thank you for sharing your family with me...it was so fun to finally meet and enjoy a little time with your gorgeous little ones!

I appreciate your support...it means so much!

xoxo

Tonya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...