Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Get Em While They're Hot!

Can I get a "What What?!" A HUGE box of eco-heather, blue Alternative Apparel tees arrived on my doorstep a few days back. Here's a pic of the loot before they were dropped off at the printer.



They're presently getting emblazoned with this most awesome logo created by my girlfriend Suzanne!





There is a limited number available and I don't think there's enough time for me to reprint another order before the CHOC Walk...so get yours now! You can purchase them with Paypal in my right hand sidebar. Your $25 includes the shirt, tax, shipping, and a $5 donation to Carter's Fight Fund! Shirts will ship early next week! Leave a comment if you have any questions. 

Thanks for supporting Carter and CHOC - both awesome crusaders in the fight against YUCKY cancer! 

(Carter says "Hey! Like my tummy? If I can do this...you can Walk for CHOC!")
CLICK HERE to join our team for the CHOC Walk at Disneyland on the 18th?




Don't forget to drop by Carter's Blog for his latest updates!




And be sure to visit all the Etsy sellers shops who have dedicated items and sales to Carter's Crusaders!

3 comments:

LauraC said...

YAY!

(Do you want me to wait to get mine until after everyone who is doing the walk buys theirs? Let me know, bc I'll buy one whenever. Most comfortable tshirt ever!)

Marta @ Haus of Girls said...

Hey what size should I get?! Medium?

LACY said...

Erin you are awesome!
I can't believe how much Carter looked like CJ on chemo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...