Friday, March 22, 2013

An At Last Love

You smiled, you smiled
Oh and then the spell was cast
And here we are in Heaven
For you are mine


OK.....aren't my Mom and Dad so cute??!!
These two have been married
THIRTY EIGHT YEARS today!

There are a lot of things I can say about that. 
Like....
WOW.
You're rad. 
Thank you.
I want to be you.
I'm sure it wasn't easy.
I hope it's been fun.
You make it look fun.
You can sustain. 
I know you're comfortable with the pain.
Hold on for one more day.

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha!!!
I'm just kidding. 
(my parents get my crazy. they've known me most my life.)

Happy Anniversary M&D. 
You two have taught me so much about love and marriage and what it means to be a partner for life. I am blessed and honored to have you as an example, to call you mine, and to be able to celebrate with you today! Here's to many more years of love and crazy along side your best friend. I love you more than I can say or write or blog or sing.

Yours Truly,
Your first and most favorite child

1 comment:

Aubs said...

awww!! they are super cute!! and they must be pretty rad to have raised someone as cool as you! ;) Congratulations to them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...